- In Council Camper Youth = $250; Adult = $135
- Out of Council Camper Youth = $280; Adult = $135
- 2nd Week Provisional Youth = $199; Adult = $95
How to Register Campers
- Register online or complete the registration form and
return it to the Scout Center with the camper deposits of $75
(due April 15).
- Full fees are due by June 1. Campers registered after April 15
will pay a $10 late fee (excluding new Scouts).
Attending Tesomas with Another Unit
- If a Scout is unable to attend with your unit, don’t let them
miss the summer camp experience. Register them with our
provisional unit period 8 or with another unit.
- Scouts/leaders who want to experience a second week of summer
camp may also register with our provisional unit or make
arrangements to come to camp with another unit.
Unit Reservation Deposit
- Beginning at the Camp Preview in March, unit reservations
will be accepted for 2012. Reservation preferences received at
the Camp Preview will be filled in the following order:
In-Council, FOS achieving units, time stamp. Reservations
received after the Camp Preview will be on a first come, first
served basis. See online tools for online reservation
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $5 per camper is due with
your reservation. These fees will be applied toward your camp
- If your unit attending Tesomas has less than 50% of the site
capacity, the Council reserves the right to assign another unit
to use the patrol areas in that site not used by your unit.
- The first $75 (due April 15) for each Scout/Leader is
his/her reservation deposit and is non-refundable, but
transferable to another Scout/Leader in the same unit as a new
- Remaining fees are due June 1.
- Campers registered after April 15 will pay a $10 late fee
(excluding new Scouts who join your unit after this date).
- The adult daily rate is $22 for any adults at camp for 2 or
more meals. These adults should plan on paying at camp unless
they are splitting the week with another leader.
How to Pay
- Unit leaders may make payments and register campers online.
- Send all payments to the Samoset Office (3511 Camp Phillips
Road, Weston, WI 54476), using the camper registration form
available online. List each person attending camp and the amount
paid by that person.
- The Tesomas Alumni Camping Trust has been established to assist
any Scout or leader with financial need to experience camping.
- Request must be made using the campership application for each
person by April 1.
Camp fees are non-refundable as we encourage units to
transfer fees to another Scout from the unit who is attending
camp. However, the Samoset Council will deal with each situation
in which a written refund request is received and endeavor to be
as fair as possible. All refunds are calculated after the $75
nonrefundable deposit. These are the guidelines we follow:
- Sickness, injury or family tragedy during camp resulting in the
Scout being sent home during: First third - 50% refunded; Second
third - 25% refunded; Final third - no refund.
- Sickness, injury or family tragedy before camp resulting in the
Scout not attending: Notification before camp - 100% refunded;
Notification at check-in - 50% refunded; Notification after
check-in - no refund.
- All other reasons (baseball tournament, change in vacation
plans, etc): Notification at least 1 week before your camp date
- 50% refunded; Less than 7 days, no refund.